We’ve Been Married Forever
“I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
― Rita Rudner
Well, the chocolate wrapper and Rita both said it well. But, I’ll add my voice to the chorus.
Thank you, dear sweet husband for:
- picking me up when I fall, literally
- racing to the store to buy me Motrin and forcing me to ice my ankle
- understanding when I want to throw a rock through the tv screen
- remembering the details of my life sometimes better than I do myself
- eating at my favorite restaurants over and over again
- helping me when I have a technology glitch
- picking me up when I fall, figuratively
During this month when I reflect upon all of my blessings, I begin with you.
P.S. Not really forever, but 32 years is a long time!