I’ve been tagged! I want to thank Angelica @TheBookCoverGirls for nominating me to answer the following questions as part of the Sunshine Blogger Award 2.0!
Angelica is very curious about me! Here are her questions and my answers:
What is your favorite book cover of all time?
It’s a REAL faux fur tummy!
How fun is this??
Aside from reading, what is your favorite pastime?
I like to write and to eat, drink and be merry.
Who are your favorite authors of all time?
I admire Joan Didion and enjoy Nora Ephron. The children’s/YA author, Cynthia Rylant, holds a special place in my heart; I’d love to meet her.
What is the hardest thing about blogging?
Well, I had to overcome my fear of technology!
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love the feeling of personal satisfaction when I feel I’ve nailed a post and I love the friends I’ve made.
What is your favorite piece of bookish merchandise that you own?
My coffee mug with the T.S. Eliot quote: I have measured out my life in coffee spoons.
How many books do you own? (Physical, audio, ebook, etc.)
OMG! I refuse to answer this one! Let’s just say: I love books and I’ve been alive/collecting for a long time!
Where do you usually read? Is there a specific spot in your house?
I read pretty much everywhere: on the couch, in bed and, of course, in the pink shed.
What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
Loved the books first and then the movies: Gone With the Wind, To Kill a Mockingbird and Silver Linings Playbook (I read the book after seeing this movie, because I loved the movie so much).
What is your least favorite book to movie adaptation?
Eat Pray Love was so disappointing.
Write down the first animal that comes to mind. Ready, set, go! Tell me something cool about it!
Surprise (not) ….a dog. I have three on the couch with me now and they are keeping me warm on a cool autumn evening!
Thanks for reading, as always…
How does it work…
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
My Botanical Garden||Busy K Blog||Milly Schmidt||Gardening Nirvana||Marie McLean||silkannthreades||
- Why did you start blogging?
- Why do you continue blogging?
- Do your family members and close friends follow your blog and, if so, do you moderate yourself?
- What is your earliest memory of being read to or reading yourself?
- What is your favorite children’s book and why?
- Who are your heroines/heros?
- What publications do you regularly read?
- Do you still go to bookstores? If so, do you have a favorite?
- Pick one: coffee or tea?
- What is your favorite travel destination?
- Who are you in three words?